Anka Fun CruiseSet sail on a private yacht
Anka’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends.
Daily (fixed schedule)
Enjoy a 2.5-hour fun cruise with welcome drinks and admire Singapore’s city skyline from the sea. Head to the Southern Islands for kayaking and explore Lazarus Island.
180 mins – Fun Cruise
Weekday – $158 per person
Weekend – $168 per person
- 2.5-hour fun cruise with welcome drinks
- Singapore city skyline cruise
- Southern Islands kayaking experience
- Explore Lazarus Island
- Prevailing national safe management measures apply
- max 8 pax per distinct group will be assigned to designated zone
Terms and conditions
Seating arrangement based on first booked basis as per zones:
- Main Saloon
- Lower Saloon
Non-refundable; change of date subject to availability
Departures & Meeting Point
ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, Sentosa
11 Cove Drive, #01-01, Sentosa Cove, Singapore 098497
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the cruise
- Meeting point will be in front of the 7-11 convenience store
- Personal indemnity form to be completed before the cruise departure
- Photo taking at places of interest is allowed during the journey
- Duration is inclusive of briefing
- This activity is not stroller and wheelchair-accessible
- This activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers per distinct group
- No cancellation, refunds or changes can be made
- The operator may cancel the activity in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions). In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule the ride
Reserve your tickets today!
- 1x Anka Fun Cruise
- Welcome drink
- English Speaking Crew / Boatman
- Photo Taking with the boat
- Transportation to ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, Sentosa
Travel Safe During COVID-19
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Disallowing any participant that is febrile (i.e. feverish) and/or appear to be unwell with the specified symptoms from participating in the tour.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized (if any)
- Ensuring participants and staff maintain at least 1m spacing.
- Ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups at all times.
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Download and activate the use of TraceTogether app or device
- Requiring any individual subsequently found during the tour to have developed the specified symptoms to immediately leave the tour to seek medical treatment.