Our Singapore Story & Southern Island Tour ExperienceA guided tour experience by TYC Travel.
Thur to Sun (1 PM to 5 PM)
English / Mandarin
Get transported back in time at the Singapore Discovery centre, as we explore the rich history of early Singapore through the lens of time.
Thereafter, hop on board a Rigid-hulled inflatable boat (RHIB), taking you on an exciting trip to our Southern Islands. Sit back and safely experience our Southern seas on this swift and stable boat.
Learn the history and feel the present!
Weekday: $155 per pax
Weekend: $175 per pax
- Minimum 4 person per group to start a tour and maximum of 8 people per group
- Tour booking: Every Thursday – Sunday
- Time of tour: 1 PM – 5 PM
- Venue – Singapore Discovery Centre (Our Singapore Story)
- Exhibits Gallery – Through the Lens of Time
- Special Exhibition
- SAFTI Bus Tour
- Short Film
- One way limousine transportation
- Venue – Keppel Marina Club (Island Hopper)
- Education Tour to Southern Islands
Terms and conditions
- Booking subject to the tickets availability by above-participating partners
- Full prepayment required
- Any cancellation or no show will be charge in full
- Rates cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions
- Other terms and conditions apply by above-participating partners
Singapore Discovery Centre
510 Upper Jurong Rd, Singapore 638365
Cruise Departures & Meeting Point
Marina @ Keppel Bay
2 Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore 098382
- Itinerary and its sequence may be subject to change from time to time, at our discretion and without prior notice
- No cancellation, refunds or changes can be made
- The operator may cancel the activity in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions). In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule the ride
Check on availability today!
- 1 x Our Singapore Story tour
- 1 x Island Hopper cruise on RHIB
- 1 x One-way limousine transportation to Marina @ Keppel Bay
- Food & Beverages
- Transport to Singapore Discovery Centre
Travel Safe During COVID-19
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Disallowing any participant that is febrile (i.e. feverish) and/or appear to be unwell with the specified symptoms from participating in the tour.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized (if any)
- Ensuring participants and staff maintain at least 1m spacing.
- Ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups at all times.
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Download and activate the use of TraceTogether app or device
- Requiring any individual subsequently found during the tour to have developed the specified symptoms to immediately leave the tour to seek medical treatment.